International Bank Transfers
“Finally, there is a CHEAPER way to SEND MONEY internationally”
If you're looking to send money abroad, we can save you a small fortune. How do we achieve this?
- Low or free* transfer fees
- Unbeatable exchange rates
* No fee if transfer amount is over £10,000, otherwise a £15 charge applies
If you're wondering how we can better the banks and High Street money transfer agents, it's simple: being independent we have the flexibility to undercut them – always!
How Does it Work?
Money is sent the same way you would via your bank (though faster in most instances!), but without paying the banks rates:
- Get an instant quote if needed, by calling into our office or telephoning us on 020 8399 1485.
- Complete a transfer form. Call into our office to carry out the transaction, ensuring that you bring along all of the bank account information for the receiver – e.g. account number/sort code, Swift code, IBAN etc. This should take approximately 10 minutes.
- Provide suitable ID. For transaction amounts over £600, you will need to show valid photo ID such as passport or driving license, and a utility bill (8 weeks old or less).
- We will confirm the rate** and charges at this point. If you are paying the amount due immediately the rate will be confirmed on the spot, otherwise we will quote you an indicative rate – please note the final rate may actually be a little higher or lower.
- Make the payment to us. You can pay by cash, cheque, bank transfer or simply deposit the amount due into our Barclays account.
- The transfer is complete two working days later for Euro or US Dollar transfers, (a ‘same day' option is available for transfers up to £1000) and three days later for all other currencies.
- If you deposited money into our bank account to pay for your transfer, you will be notified of the exact exchange rate achieved when the transfer took place, and of any monies that may be due back to you.
- The receiver will then be able to access the funds in their (international) account in the normal manner.
** The rates for money transfers are different from currency cash rates shown on this site
The process is really quite straight forward, and will save you money time and time again – in fact whenever you want to transfer money to or from a foreign bank account.
Should you wish to use this service then please contact us at any time.